Google has pushed a major update for its Google Drive app. The update brings some new and useful features. One of the major inclusion is the ability to create new folders. It also allows users to upload content to folders and you can also move content to folder. One missing feature was the ability to filter/search content by file type. Now you can easily filter folder content by file type.
Other features include:
- Option to auto-sync pinned content while on 3G
- Richer Google Presentations viewing experience
- Basic table support in Documents Editor
- Create, reply and resolve comments in Documents Editor
- View and change fonts in Documents Editor
- Pinch to zoom in Documents Editor
You can now easily print files using the Google Cloud Print service. Another great feature introduced with this update is the ability to resume interrupted uploads. Go ahead and install Google Drive if you have not started using it yet.
As a GNU/Linux user I wonder when will Google Drive come to Linux.