The Document Foundation has announced a new bug-fix release of the open-source office suite, LibreOffice. LibreOffice 3.6.1 is fixes some of the bugs and enhances stability of the application. LibreOffice 3.6 was released last month and this version includes some enhancements over that release.
Some of the major bugs fixed are:
- CRASH when browse to HD root directory in FILEOPEN Template dialog
- FILEOPEN pptx arrows are shifted to the left
- Don't default to desktop pollution
- shlxthdl_x64.dll/shlxthdl.dll causes Windows Explorer to CRASH repeatedly when Flat ODF file is in view
- FILEOPEN error reading â€œContent (TOC)â€ from a DOCX
- CRASH when edit LibO File Dialog Path Pane
- FILE SAVE AS: Can not edit read-only file after SAVE AS
- FILEOPEN "CSV" import not correctly recognizing space and text field delimiters, i.e. web log file
- LO 3.6 crashes when saving complex ods as xls
- Install 3.6.1 RC 1 on 3.6.0 RC4, causes crash on startup
You can download the release from this page. Updates have not yet arrived in distro repositories yet.