Banshee is a Gnome based music player that focuses on simple interface with a eye candy interface that makes listening and organizing music a breeze. A new version of Banshee, Banshee 2.5 is available for download. Along with 59 bug fixes, this release also features the following changes:
Improvements in OS X:
- Hardware support for USB mass storage devices.
- Handle opening files directly in Finder.
- Use native file chooser dialogs for importing files.
- Improve keyboard shortcuts.
- Fix various volume issues and inconsistencies.
- Switch to gtk-mac-integration and move to cocoa API.
- Add debug and logging facility to OS X launcher.
- Improved support for Last.FM Scrobbing
- LargeTrackInfoDisplay: Display track rating in "Now Playing" view
- MassStorage: Support the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone
- Re-enable the AAC audio profile
- ThickClient: Append 'Banshee' to window title
- MassStorage: Support reading playlists from multiple folders
- Last.fm: Switch to 2.0 API for scrobbling and improve error handlin
- LastFM: Remove invalid tracks from the queue after a scrobbling error
- Mpris: Add CanSetFullscreen and Fullscreen properties
- Replace custom volume widget with gtk's VolumeButton
You can download this release from here.