Traditional CMS has never been a very engaging experience for users, developers and designers alike, at least till now. Open source CMS solution Microweber bridges the gap. Microweber is a ‘Drag and Drop’ CMS solution with real-time text writing and editing feature. In other words, it supports on the fly preview without switching to the preview mode, resulting in a ‘live’ experience. This addresses two common issues CMS users face while creating their websites – slow, uneasy management and lack of intuitiveness.
Microweber is a brand new service in CMS which came live from Beta stage this year. It was so popular during the Betas that it was translated voluntarily into 6 languages – English, German, Spanish, Russian, Slovenian, and Greek. Microweber was created in Bulgaria and found Nicholas Gerber as a sponsor from the USA.
Liteness, its new default template, is rich in color and image customization and is up-to-date with the latest design trends. It is a responsive template too, presenting you the same experience across devices. A picture says a thousand words and here’s how awesome CMS can get with Liteness!
- Drag and Drop CMS
- Real-time text writing and editing. So designers and developers are not stuck in the Admin panel previewing changes.
- Extensible through modules like Picture, Video, Button, Contact Form, Comments etc. to design block by block
- Supports seven languages
- Built-in e-commerce
- Suitable for end-users as well as designers or developers to create modules and templates
- A complete solution – upload, customize, set the price and specify shipping settings for your products
- Track your products
- Visualized traffic and online user statistics
- Powerful image and picture gallery management
- Simple and fast content creation
- A blogging platform for users! Currently work is ongoing to import user content from other blogging platforms/websites.
- Open source solution licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
Don’t forget to visit Microweber for a new experience in CMS gone live!