Following the Destructoid bundle, comes a new Humble Weekly Bundle, this time hosted by famous Internet personality Pew Die Pie. The humble bundle includes seven games this time around, divided in to 4 tiers of $1, $6, $10 & $15. The games have been selected personally by Pew Die Pie to help raise money for Pew Die Pie’s charity campaign.
Pew Die Pie is a famous internet personality, who is well known for his let’s play of action and horror games. Recently his subscriber base reached 25 million subscribers, making him the most followed personality on YouTube. In order to celebrate this achievement, Pew Die Pie has decided to raise money for his charity effort for saving children. And how better to get gamers going than speaking the language of games? So he came up with an assortment of his personal favourite of cross platform goodies to form this week’s humble bundle. Some of these games he has played himself, others he recommends highly as a must play. With the exception of 2 games, all the games are cross platform supported and unlocks on Steam for Linux. Out of the 2 on is an early access game, so it just might get Linux support in the future. The games included are:
- Surgeon Simulator 2013: Are you a disappointment to your parents because you didn’t go to medical school? Do they lecture you all the time about your life choices? Well, fret no longer and get ready to brag because Surgeon Simulator 2013 is here! Now you can become a full-fledged surgeon in a matter of minutes! Grab a scalpel, strap in your patient and get ready because you’ll be the first doctor to accomplish one-handed surgery in an ambulance! Take that, mom and dad!
- Guacamelee! Gold Edition: Guacamelee! Gold Edition is an amazing combination of platformer and fighter, set in a magical Mexican inspired world. Players control Juan Aquacate, a lowly agave farmer turned superhuman luchador, battling through lands living and dead to rescue his true love. Guacamelee! builds upon the classic Metroid-vania style of games by adding a deceivingly deep combat system, a dimension switching mechanic and co-operative multiplayer for the entire story.
- QWOP: The beloved hilarious rag-doll running game that has you tripping over yourself is now on Android! QWOP remains as challenging as ever – you’ll have to use both of your thumbs to control QWOP’s legs. Compete in five formidable events and keep QWOP from getting disqualified! This one is the only android exclusive game in the bundle.
- SpeedRunners (Early Access): SpeedRunners is a four-player competitive platformer with grappling hooks, power-ups and interactive environments. In a city filled with superheroes, getting to crimes becomes a competition on its own. Fortunately there are enough rockets, bombs, grappling hooks, spikes and other goodies lying around — to make the competition fun and fast!
- Gary’s Mod: In this physics sandbox, the world is at your fingertips. Garry’s Mod is a virtual playground for just about anything that you can imagine, allowing you to create your own contraptions and do whatever you please. Build things that you’ve only thought about in your wildest dreams, and collaborate with other players to create a crazy, silly world.
- Probably Archery: Manipulate your wrists, elbows and shoulders to get the arrow to the bow, draw it, aim and fire! Probably Archery gives the player more control over the minutia of their joint movements with tons of crazy scenarios to conquer, multiplayer battles to fight and brutal target challenges to dominate. You must overcome a series of ridiculous challenges like shooting a hangman’s rope, exterminating flying eggs in a china shop and stopping an apple-headed warrior in space. Once you’ve mastered the way of the bow, test your skills in the team deathmatch and co-op horde multiplayer modes, or kick some goals in Zoccer – Zombie Soccer. An extra mode that is practically an additional game, Zoccer delivers a multiplayer first person sports shooter experience you’ve never seen before. It also supports the Oculus Rift, Razer Hydra and gamepads.
- State of Decay: The end is here. Life as you knew it has gone to hell after the mother of all zombie outbreaks. Now you and the few scattered survivors must band together to survive and rebuild in a third-person action game set in a dynamic open world. You choose where to make your stand, designing and fortifying your home base, performing daring raids for food and ammunition, and rescuing other playable survivors with unique talents.
Paying more than $1 unlocks Surgeon Simulator 2013, Gucamelee & QWOP, while Garry’s Mod and Speed Runner is unclocked once you pay more than $6. Paying $10 or more nets you Probably Archery while $15 will get you State of Decay. So far 48,665 bundles have been sold for a total of $276,207.01, with about 4 more days left for the sale. So better grab that wallet of yours!
Source: Humble Bundle Weekly