All ya Linux gamers, time to update your Steam for Linux client to the latest beta, which comes with quite a lot of good changes. A Linux-only change includes – Fixed particle system fuzziness in Big Picture on Linux and OSX to match Windows.
- Fixed a potential crash shutting down Steam or halting content downloads
- Fixed an issue where contents of UI may not repaint after a change (library details view showing prior games art, etc)
- Fixed several bugs where users with multiple X360 XInput devices may not have had their controller function
- Fixed a bug where a X360 controller assigned a player index > 0 by XInput may not be used properly on Windows
- Added some debugging and additional validation around display of notifications in the Big Picture overlay in hopes of finding the cause of them sometimes stopping for users.